For 30 years, VERKEHRSAUTOMATISIERUNG BERLIN has been developing innovative products for management, control and information technology. VAB solutions are systematic and can be adapted to all different kinds of operating conditions. They offer quality, user-friendliness and come with customer-oriented support.
We develop our products as universal core applications and concentrate on four main application areas:
Our company philosophy
- We can’t do everything. – But what we can do, we do well. This has been the philosophy of our company since its foundation in 1990. Most of our staff have an academic or engineering background.
- The perfect blend. – Our company’s most valuable asset is the know-how of it staff. We rely on a balanced combination of practitioners with many years of experience and excellently trained young graduates.
- A good feeling. – Dialogue and mutual understanding are important for us. This helps us to solve problems and promotes acceptance.
- Demonstrating our skills. – While we certainly do not distain the advantages of modern communication technology, our Project Managers, Project Engineers and Support Staff demonstrate what they can do on site.
- After Sales. – We don’t leave our customers out in the cold with our products. Successful project business requires a customer-friendly service policy. This is where our Support team comes into its own.
- Order is half the battle. - We work on the basis of an operating quality management system with defined business processes, binding regulations and clear responsibilities, naturally certified in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- UITP - International Public Transport Association (franz: Union Internationale des Transports Publics), headquarted in Brussels
- KONTIKI - Network of the sector for Smart Ticketing specialises in eTicketing, mTicketing and EFM (interoperable electronic fare management) in public transport
- DVWG - Deutsche Verkehrswissenschaftliche Gesellschaft, transport science organisation that actively addresses, discusses and publishes current and future transport issues